- General Surgery Department
- Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- Breast Center Villach
- Endometriose Zentrum
- Internal-Geriatric Department
- Department for Internal Medicine
- Neurology and Psychosomatic Medicine
- Psychiatrie und psychotherapeutische Medizin
- Casualty Surgery Department
- The hospital pharmacy
- Dieticians and Nutrition Consultancy
- Institute for Pathologie
- Medical-technical services
- Palliative care
- Institute for Medical and Chemical Laboratory Diagnosis
- Central X-Ray Institute
Dieticians and Nutrition Consultancy
The dieticians are qualified partners for all questions regarding nutrition and dietetics. The therapeutic aim of the dieticians is the cure or improvement of disorders that are due to incorrect nutrition, and the minimization of established risk factors.
The dieticians are responsible in their own right for everything from the organization of theoretical knowledge through to practical implementation in the field of nutrition, meaning they monitor and organize the flow between the doctor’s instructions, patients, nursing staff and the kitchen. On the basis of the doctor’s instructions, the dieticians independently offer dietary and nutritional advice, nutritional therapy and food management.
For further information regarding nutrition advice at the Villach Regional Hospital please ask the ward management for the dietician information folder.